• Commercial/Vendors welcome

FYI Micro-Air EasyTouch RV Thermostat update

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I just checked for updates and 1.0.6.4 is out which I'm updating to now and coming out of beta mode.

Update installed, GEN feature remained enabled.

I had an idea I sent them which is to "tie" my two units together so that when A/C is called for both units run. I find that my front unit is typically doing all of the work, you'd think to cool something like a RV "box" you would want both units running together. They responded that if I disconnected the sensors then the panel temp would be used and this could be done. I don't know how to do that other than on the roof so I responded that it would be great if you gave me the option in the app to use thermistor (unit sensor) or panel temperature. I recall someone mentioning there was a way to use panel temperature but I haven't tried to find it.

1.0.6.4 continues to work well, as expected, GEN remains enabled.

It happened again and I'll file a bug report, but as has happened about a half dozen times now when I turn the system off using bluetooth (not Wi-Fi) somehow the system gets turned back on again. I turned it off, disconnected shore power, next thing I'm surprised by the GEN starting. I'm now going to ensure the app is killed on the phone (flicked up and closed) if I turn the system off via bluetooth to ensure the app is killed and not running in the background on my iPhone.

Does the beta one prevent it, or am I following, that the current production release was the beta you were on, and it's gen is being disabled? Trying to figure out if I should update, and if it's to beta or regular, or just leave it where it's at (I think I'm already on one that's disabling in background unfortunately).

I'm on the latest production release which is 1.0.6.4 that has the GEN control issue resolved. So I'm no longer on the beta. I've had this issue for over a year when using bluetooth. I'm seeing more of the problem where I make a change via bluetooth connect and come back to find the change did not persist.

Is there a way to disable Bluetooth use, so it only uses Wi-Fi?

Is there a way to disable Bluetooth use, so it only uses Wi-Fi?
When you open the app to connect to your t-stat you have two options: Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. Just use the Wi-Fi path.

When you open the app to connect to your t-stat you have two options: Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. Just use the Wi-Fi path.
Ok, I need to check this next time I'm in the app. Heading to RV garage this afternoon or tomorrow. I just recall opening it, seeing my account and I click on it, and I'm in zone 1 by default. Don't recall ever seeing a bluetooth/wifi option. I'm curious now.

OK, last minute change in plans. Had been planning to board the three dogs for upcoming trip, mostly due to how hot it's going to be in AZ/NV, but one of the three is sick this morning and my wife doesn't want to leave him at the boarder (we had bad incident with him getting sick/not eating at a boarder earlier in the year, when we were out of town and I was getting neck surgery.

Does all seem good with the new public firmware with generator? If there is any doubt, I can put my old dometic back on? Looks like it will be 105-110 when in NV.

Latest resources

Back