• Commercial/Vendors welcome

MOD Moar (Vinyl) Floor - Removing the carpet in a 2020 Newmar Ventana

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Wow! I don’t know how I missed this previously but that is beautiful. Great job.

In the end how many hours did it take?

Thanks! Did it in a weekend

Very impressive. I love the floor and the RV itself is nothing too shabby either. Very nice

You are hired, just let me know where to bring the coach. I absolutly hate the carpet, not that its ugly, no, in the kitchen the only place for the coffee pot (3407) is at the edge between kitchen and TV area. I am constantly worrying about spilling coffee on that carpet. That it is under the theater seats is not an issue. The height difference between the FWS and main floor kinda bugs me, but that is life anyway. Great looking job, if you need second career, I am sure lots of folks would consider hiring you. Make them match the flooring and all you got to do is the labor.

We also hate carpet, but are just completely irrational in our hatred for it. Thankfully we’re all cabinets and bed on the ODS side as we replaced the ODS jack knife sofa with a built in buffet as a special, the result being no carpet on either of the ODS slides, so I didn’t have to do anything there.

Sorry to say, I’ve no plans to start an RV flooring business any time soon though

Hey man, how much do you charge??

Not sure how I missed this - looks amazing! How is it holding up going on 8 months now?

Not sure how I missed this - looks amazing! How is it holding up going on 8 months now?
Still holding up great. No issues at all. What’s funny, we actually like how the vinyl feels under foot more than the tile. It’s a softer feel and it doesnt get cold or hot. A small part of me wants to rip out all of the tile and replace it with vinyl purely for weight reasons. I think it it did that, I might get 8mpg instead of my current 7mpg.

We love it and are so glad we did it.

Hey man, how much do you charge??
Enough to make it worthwhile for me, which usually means too much for everyone else. Solves a lot of problems.

Latest resources

Back