• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Move over laws

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
There are technical ways to stop this. The cell phone companies can do this by disabling the cell phone when it is moving. The internal GPS system can easily detect when the phone is moving and at what speed and where.

Mine does it, although there is an override. That could be set for a time limit when moving or even a speed limit when moving.

Folks, this technology exists today and can be implemented.

There are technical ways to stop this. The cell phone companies can do this by disabling the cell phone when it is moving. The internal GPS system can easily detect when the phone is moving and at what speed and where.

Mine does it, although there is an override. That could be set for a time limit when moving or even a speed limit when moving.

Folks, this technology exists today and can be implemented.
I suspected so, But no one's going to be able to implement it

Yes, but like seatbelt laws, they said no one would ever wear seatbelts. So today?????? Gotta start somewhere.

Glad you are safe and back on the road. Intelligence, courtesy, common sense, and caring have all been bred out of the gene pool.

Bad enough in a car, but when I move left with the coach and then try to move back right after clearing the hazard in the shoulder there will always be some idiot that cant wait and is trying to race by before my lane change can be progressed. Some even try it when i am in progress of lane changing.

Latest resources

Back