Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Movies - My Favorite or Tv Shows or anything not related to economy or COVID Lets have fun stuff

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
If you believe the "blood type" info about COVID today, C types have the highest resistance with type A the least. My friends in Scotland service with me did not seem to get as sick as often, not sure, have been mostly healthy entire life, but their, wow, it was hard. The winter was worse.
I’m type A ??

Well the so called experts say that is the most risky. But another report I read from a Doctor fellow said the worse situation is to be vitamin D deficient. So I urge all to take a D3 Supplement at about see this link: Vitamin D3 50 mcg (2000 IU) 100 Softgels | Puritan's Pride - Doctors when doing lab usually test for Vit D, and if low tell you to take extra. We live in GA, sun out lots, outside lots still show low levels so take it every other day. Also read Vitamin C helps to boost immune system, so take 2000 mg a day. We interact with folks several times a week at store, etc. So far healthy, wear mask, don't get close to anyone. 870 cases in our county. Stayed in the 350's for weeks, then all the FL people arrived, it went up by 100 in less than week, so now it goes up 10 or so daily. Herd immunity, that is what will knock it out.

? Let's keep the thread on track y'all/youzz.

Well the so called experts say that is the most risky. But another report I read from a Doctor fellow said the worse situation is to be vitamin D deficient. So I urge all to take a D3 Supplement at about see this link: Vitamin D3 50 mcg (2000 IU) 100 Softgels | Puritan's Pride - Doctors when doing lab usually test for Vit D, and if low tell you to take extra. We live in GA, sun out lots, outside lots still show low levels so take it every other day. Also read Vitamin C helps to boost immune system, so take 2000 mg a day. We interact with folks several times a week at store, etc. So far healthy, wear mask, don't get close to anyone. 870 cases in our county. Stayed in the 350's for weeks, then all the FL people arrived, it went up by 100 in less than week, so now it goes up 10 or so daily. Herd immunity, that is what will knock it out.
We have a long way to go to reach herd immunity. With all the extreme efforts to keep anyone from catching it ...I don’t see us reaching it for another couple years! I think they’re hoping for a vaccine and then they’ll cut everybody loose, but vaccines are usually not 100% effective.
Think the best thing to do is keep yourself healthy as possible, and those vitamins wouldn’t hurt.

We have a long way to go to reach herd immunity. With all the extreme efforts to keep anyone from catching it ...I don’t see us reaching it for another couple years! I think they’re hoping for a vaccine and then they’ll cut everybody loose, but vaccines are usually not 100% effective.
Think the best thing to do is keep yourself healthy as possible, and those vitamins wouldn’t hurt.
My husband likes to say that if Biden wins, covid19 will go away. ?

Please read the title of this thread then respond on topic. Thank you.

California Sign GIF by LA Fashion Festival

Well I’m not sure if any of you are into series but “Big Sky” is starting on the 26 Jan. It is very good.

ALF

Not PC, but one of my favorite movies is Blazing Saddles.
I didn't think anyone but old dinosaurs like me remembered "Blazing Saddles." And, there's "Waterhole #3" which makes a good western double feature. :rolleyes:

Now that the college basketball season is underway, I faithfully watch the fortunes of my Gonzaga Bulldogs. Throw in a few episodes of "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives," and I've had my fill of TV.

TJ

Monk, Last Ship, Falling Skies...I pretty much watch older shows now, since we don’t have satellite snymore.I’ve bever been a huge TV watcher, so I can get my fix from Amazon Prime,

I recently started watching Monk again - was happy to find episodes I‘d either not seen, or didn’t remember. LOVE that show and wish I coukd find another so enjoyable.
Here’s my (preferred) criteria:
1. No gore or sex
2. No foul language
3. No forced stuff to make me embrace certain ‘practices’ as normal and deserving sympathy. I’m tolerant and definitely won’t stick my nose in other people’s business, but I dislike the preachy, awkward little side stories obviously intended to influence me to view as normal and good, things that I should never view as normal and good.
4. Pleasant settings
5. Nice endings, admirable characters.

I want to be entertained, and to feel relaxed, and happy and hopeful. Life is disturbing enough - I prefer inspiration for better, not affirmation of misery lol.
Reviewing these old Monk episodes, I was surprised and pleased to realizd there’s no real gore, sex, foul language, or gratuitous scenes. I’m sure there must be other shows equally good, but I just haven’t found them yet - maybe because I only watch reruns haha.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back