• Commercial/Vendors welcome

My Pepwave Max Transit 5G CAT 20 Buying and Set Up Experience

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
If you're having issues I suggest contact the vendor you purchased the Pepwave from or reach out to Peplink directly. Their support is outstanding. Also ask them the question about certification. Does AT&T certify them or is that Peplink just saying they have not completed testing of the carrier. I think there is some confusion on who certifies what here and maybe you can find out from Peplink directly or 5GStore.com etc.

As an update to let you know............I was finally able to get the AT&T SIM to connect to the internet. I've had it connected for the last 2 days. I'm afraid to switch it out or disconnect it in any way because I'm afraid it will not re-connect to the 'net again. I'm going to leave it running even though it's much slower that the T-Mobile SIM just so I can use the 100G of data and not have to pay for something I didn't use. I've done many speed tests and this AT&T SIM is only operating at 3G and the best download number it's pulled so far was a 7. Compared to the T-Mobile number of 100+ I think this is pretty sad.

If I find the time to call the 5G Store while I'm on vacation I'll see if they have any thoughts about my performance issues with the AT&T SIM. I'd say that AT&T just doesn't have enough towers down in Panama City but this is exactly how it was working at home in Ringgold, GA and over at our lake property in Cedar Bluff, AL. So, I'm beginning to thing it isn't a tower issue. :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back