• Commercial/Vendors welcome

New, low-profile Starlink dish for vehicles in motion

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
@docj does Winegard have ability to make account changes? If so, I see a value in the reseller network.

I don't know if Winegard has the ability to make account changes. To my knowledge, this is still evolving.

Does anyone have a picture of the New Mobile antenna installed on a roof? From what I've read, it is a larger antenna than the standard model, has much broad view of the sky, and can track signals better. It appears to be less sensitive to obstructions. Granted at a higher price.

Attached is a Winegard brochure about the high performance Starlink receiver that provides some of what you are looking for.

Attachments

• Starlink rooftop.pdf
    578 KB · Views: 23
Decided to put the new Starlink In Motion phased array antenna on the tow vehicle instead of my Airstream. New to Starlink. So far this new big, fixed antenna with a 140 degree field of view seems to be work well with nearby obstructions. The tow vehicle is a an F-150 PowerBoost Hybrid with the 7.5kw ProPower OnBoard generator. So the hybrid battery easily handles the 90 to 150 watt load.

IMG_7171.jpeg

Latest resources

Back