Question New TSD/EFS App?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Still waiting. :toetap:

Thanks to @MapNerd's excellent write-up, the download and install of the new TSD/EFS app went well. I now have it on both my iPhone and my iPad, and my existing card is associated with the new app. And, I have verified that the "old" app stills works as well.

A preliminary look indicates to me that the new app has some pros and some cons. I do like the fact that it seems to indicate the best price in the area rather than requiring the user to look at the displayed prices and make a choice. This is especially useful when there are several fuel sellers in a given area and the price icons overlap. You can still display the full price list as well.

I'll keep both apps on my phone just in case the new one develops some bugs.

TJ

Thanks to @MapNerd's excellent write-up, the download and install of the new TSD/EFS app went well. I now have it on both my iPhone and my iPad, and my existing card is associated with the new app. And, I have verified that the "old" app stills works as well.

A preliminary look indicates to me that the new app has some pros and some cons. I do like the fact that it seems to indicate the best price in the area rather than requiring the user to look at the displayed prices and make a choice. This is especially useful when there are several fuel sellers in a given area and the price icons overlap. You can still display the full price list as well.

I'll keep both apps on my phone just in case the new one develops some bugs.

TJ
What are the cons?

What are the cons?
One is that the app will not rotate from a vertical screen to a horizontal one...at least I can't find a way. That requires me to turn the iPad on its side to view the app properly.

I also haven't found a way to go in and edit my account preferences. It may be there somewhere, but where is certainly not obvious to me. And, when you view instructions, tutorials, etc., returning to the main screen is not intuitive.

Some of this may be due to my unfamiliarity with the new app. We'll see.

TJ

Thanks @MapNerd. I used your instructions and all went flawlessly.

Finally got my invite and downloaded the app this morning. Strangely, after exhausting every PIN I could think of that wasn’t related to my SSN, I used the last four of my SSN and it worked.

Finally got my invite and downloaded the app this morning. Strangely, after exhausting every PIN I could think of that wasn’t related to my SSN, I used the last four of my SSN and it worked.
I would guess you set your pin as the last four of your SSN.

Latest resources

Back