• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question New TSD/EFS App?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Never mind, this time it worked. All 3 groups of numbers and your PIN (not last 4 of SSN).

Got in. For anyone that needs this in the future, here's what you need to do.

Step 1: Wait for your email
You'll receive an email from '[email protected]'. This is not the same email that invited you to register to use the new app. It is different and it looks like this:
To: [email protected]
Subject: [TSD Open Roads] You're Invited!

Your personal launch day has arrived and we're excited to have you kick the tires of our new app: Open Roads for iOS.

We've worked with some talented people to build this app for you to try to fix some of the issues you've been telling us about for months. We hope the app can address some of these issues for you, though we know it won't be perfect right off the bat. We'll certainly need your help in providing feedback for the app and the broader program so that we can keep making it better for you!

The doors are open, come on in:
‎TSD Open Roads

--The TSD Team

Step 2: Download the app
On your iPhone (the app is not currently available for Android), open the email you received and click the link in the email. The AppStore will open on on your phone directly to the TSD Open Roads app. If by chance you don't have access to that particular email address on the device you want to use, just click here on the device you want to use, it will do the same thing.

Step 3: Open the App
Locate and open the TSD Open Roads appiPhone. When it opens, you'll see this screen:
IMG_8443.PNG

Step 4: Signup
This is the part that seems to confuse everyone. You need to tap Signup on the screen to create your account. You'll see this screen when you tap Signup.
IMG_8444.PNG
1. Enter the email address where you receive your account statements when using the card. This is the email associated with your EFS Card.​
2. Enter a new password.​
3. Reenter your password to confirm it.​

This email and password combination will be your account login to sign into the application. Write it down or use a password you can remember in case you ever need to sign into the app again - which might happen when you change phones for example.
4. Tap Register

Step 5: Enter Account Details
Enter your mailing address and contact info, then click Save and Continue

Step 6: Add your existing EFS Card

On the home screen, you should see an option to Add an Existing Card. Tap it.

1. Retrieve your TSD Logistics EFS Card.​
2. Enter your EFS Card Number.​
Note: Your EFS card has three sets of numbers. Enter all three sets joined together with no spaces in between each set. The three sets of numbers look like the red numbers below as they should appear on your card.​

EFS

123456 123
Tri-State Delivery Inc
Step 7. Enter your PIN
Note: THIS IS NOT YOUR CONTROL NUMBER THAT YOU ENTER AT THE PUMP. You established your pin a while ago when you signed up for the EFS card with TSD Logistics. If you don't remember it, you might need to call TSD Logistics or EFS to have it reset. If someone knows the answer to who to contact, please let me know and I'll update this post.​

4fsyuc.jpg

Last edited:
Wel done, @MapNerd. I will use these directions...if I ever get an "invite." It has been more than two weeks since I requested one. How long is it taking for the "invite" to get e-mailed?

TJ

I registered on 9/9 and received the invite 5 days later on 9/14.

Thanks @MapNerd ... I received my invite yesterday and was able to get to step #7 without any trouble. Then the dreaded PIN question came up and I tried every PIN number I could and am stuck.

Will try calling TDS today to reset. If I can get a name will let you know.

FLSteve

Wel done, @MapNerd. I will use these directions...if I ever get an "invite." It has been more than two weeks since I requested one. How long is it taking for the "invite" to get e-mailed?

TJ
I requested mine maybe a day or two before your first post on the subject. Got my invite yesterday evening.

@TJ&LadyDi you might go figure out your pin or call TSD or EFS to reset it while you wait, that way you’ll know what it is when the time comes. I remembered mine by dumb luck. Very uncharacteristic of me.

Last edited:
Thanks @MapNerd ... I received my invite yesterday and was able to get to step #7 without any trouble. Then the dreaded PIN question came up and I tried every PIN number I could and am stuck.

Will try calling TDS today to reset. If I can get a name will let you know.

FLSteve
Well what do you know ... I tried again this morning and the PIN worked so I am in. Guess it just needed to sit and think over night.

FLSteve

You guys must have some great "mojo!" My "invite" arrived just now. I will download the app this morning.

Will this mean that the old app will no longer work once I log onto the new one?

TJ

No you will now have 2 apps to play with?

Latest resources

Back