Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

TJ&LadyDi

RVF "Dinosaur"
Got an e-mail from TSD announcing a "new app" for their fuel discount program. For some reason, you have to register for a slot to download it. I have registered twice now over the past week, but have not received the required "invitation" to download the app. Anyone else having the same experience, or do they just not like me? :rolleyes:

TJ

I registered and got in and installed it. They are only letting X number of people in a day or whatever time period as it's a "beta" essentially and they are monitoring their backend to make sure they can support the demands. There was a video on it, maybe on their registration page. Moral is be patient miyagee.

Same experience here @TJ&LadyDi. As long as the card and EFS app continue to work, I’m fine being the last one in.

Same here.

Same experience here @TJ&LadyDi. As long as the card and EFS app continue to work, I’m fine being the last one in.
Yep...that's a good strategy. I've just never seen a rollout like this and the lack of ANY response over a week's time left me wondering. Oh well.

TJ

I registered and got in and installed it. They are only letting X number of people in a day or whatever time period as it's a "beta" essentially and they are monitoring their backend to make sure they can support the demands. There was a video on it, maybe on their registration page. Moral is be patient miyagee.
So, now that you have the app, @Neal, is it worth all the hullabaloo?

TJ

I'm afraid I can't discuss it.

...because I can't login :(

I’m not a guy with a lot of IT knowledge or experience, but this rollout is the strangest thing I’ve seen. Having said that, I’m forever grateful we have this company to give us a heretofore unheard of break on fuel prices.

Latest resources

Back