• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Newmar 2022 Orders, Specials, Deliveries

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Congrats, Steve and Lisa! Exciting times!

Just a quick update from yesterday ... all went good and so far I am very pleased with the Newmar quality of build. Today we will spend much more time looking at it and working on a PDI list. So far there's nothing found that I could not fix myself if I had to ... but glad NIRVC is all over it! More pictures to come once we get all our "stuff" loaded in from the U-Haul and things settle down a bit. We did not pick the best time to do this weather wise as it's pouring down rain in the area ... but good time to test for leaks as @redbaron reminded me. I think our biggest challenge will be learning the silver leaf system and how to use the valid air system. Think we will like both once we learn how they work. ;)

FLSteve
View attachment 11065View attachment 11066View attachment 11067
Hey, I know those two! Whoho, what a coach!

you two look great in front of that beauty…. Congratulations….

I received an update from my Newmar representative today and the toilet has been received for my Ventana 3407, however still waiting on the awnings.

Exciting news - congrats.

I went up to my dealer yesterday in the afternoon and took a quick look at my Ventana 3407 that had been delivered on Monday. The dealer hadn't done the PDI so it was a bit dirty from the trip and as to be expected there are a few things that will need to be taken care of. The most significant was a shower door was broken in transit but my dealer already has one being shipped in from Newmar. I won't take delivery until the end of the month as in addition to the PDI, I am having a few aftermarket items installed... Cradlepoint, WeeBoost, Solar panels, and BlueOx/AirForce One towing package for my Jeep.

My salesperson did a video of my Ventana yesterday morning prior to my going up in the afternoon and I will post it up later this morning when I have the time. Overall I am very pleased with how my Ventana turned out and I feel confident my dealer will get everything squared away over the next 2 weeks.

2022041218252301--8818773178831876526-IMG_4676-XL.jpg

Congratulations @K0YJ! I'm seeing a lot of happy adventures happening in your near future. Pretty set up.

If anyone is interested here is a YouTube video of my Ventana 3407 that my salesperson at TransWest did prior to my arrival yesterday in the afternoon.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back