Cornerstone
RV Length
Chassis
FL
Engine
Cummins
TOW/TOAD
Jeep Wrangler

A curious question, are egress doors now optional? Angie answered that egress is still standard on Ventana up

Last edited:
With the 2025's announcing global access into the KIB system, wonder if there will be an option to upgrade our systems to be wifi global access versus bluetooth in coach access?

With the 2025's announcing global access into the KIB system, wonder if there will be an option to upgrade our systems to be wifi global access versus bluetooth in coach access?
In 23 I had a lot of issues with the Bluetooth interface and dismal App. I was told be Newmar that they were working on the fix which is WFI. Doesn’t hurt to try but they usually won’t upgrade models. I would call factory service. I do know that your Bluetooth module in the 1/2 bath is specifically programmed to you coach, I went through a few until they got the programming correct. Good luck

Thanks Stuart,
I have to keep resetting that bluetooth module as it loses pairing alot.. I may email them and see what they say!! I would think that the WiFi Module could be put right where the BT module is... unless they changed something totally..

Thanks Stuart,
I have to keep resetting that bluetooth module as it loses pairing alot.. I may email them and see what they say!! I would think that the WiFi Module could be put right where the BT module is... unless they changed something totally..
I’m not sure, it does seem possible
My paring was consistently dropping. And it got to the point it would no longer pair, then they sent a new module that did not have all of my options programmed, so it had to be shipped back to the factory. My display developed horizontal lines that progressively got worse to the point where the display was on readable as you know there is no back up to this if your Bluetooth fails .I couldn’t tell what was in my tanks and could barely operate my air-conditioning. I believe that yours will have the updated screen that was a bad diode or capacitor in the screens.

To clarify if your display fails and your Bluetooth doesn’t work you have no controls, so Bluetooth is more than a novelty (not putting words in your mouth😉)

Only on Boeing I think. Sorry, slipped...
Excuse me sir but we politely ask you not to hijack this thread. Besides, we are flying an Alaska Air Boeing plane from San Antonio to Seattle in a few weeks and we don't need to be reminded Alaska Air has to pay extra for a bolted door.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back