• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Newmar had the dealer meeting today

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

I think there are some nice changes to the Dutch Star and am sure other models. I have to remember that every year there will be improvements, I am still happy with our 2020?

Sigh, my heart bleeds for you poor boys. How do you think I feel driving a motor home whose value goes up or down depending on how much diesel is in it? :)

Last edited:
I admire those driving the really old coaches I see, 10-20 years old as they've broken free from this have to have something new every 4.3 years. I am loving my highly customized "made it mine" Ventana and having just completed the mods, fixes, etc. in nearly 3 years I'm just starting out with it :) Even things as little as getting your new water pressure regulator figured out makes you feel like it's fresh and new again :)

Let's keep this thread positive (keeping us on track now) to make this thread about the 2021 Newmar's and let's not bring in doom and gloom such as the current situation. I've deleted my doom and gloom twice now and think we should focus this thread on what's new for Newmar for those interested and looking.

I like the fact they increased the tank sizes, big increases it seems in the MADP. Escape door keeps getting better. 41ft MADP's sound interesting to keep a nice shower in the back.

What features are you liking in what you're reading? Again, keeping this thread positive and no, you don't have to be shopping for new, just what is catching your attention as a good change?

I’m definitely a fan of the increased tank sizes.

Also like that they’ve increased front-axle weight ratings on the VTDP.

There’s not much detail on the changes that were made to the emergency doors. The only issue I ever had with them is the toilet is almost always in the way.

They’ve also changed the tank pressure sensors. I wonder what they’re using now and if mods to put to SeeLevel sensors will still be something we all eventually break down and do.

Today at 2:00pm EDT, NIRV is having a live streaming of the entire 2021 Newmar line-up! It appears there will be about 10+/- minutes spent on each model.
The link is below:

2021 Newmar Preview with Angie

Today at 2:00pm EDT, NIRV is having a live streaming of the entire 2021 Newmar line-up! It appears there will be about 10+/- minutes spent on each model.
The link is below:
Do you have to have a FB account to watch?

Think so, but honestly, don't know!

Getting ready to go live with NIRVC / Angie:

Latest resources

Back