Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
Effective January 1st, Open Roads will no longer allow transactions of any type at Pilot ,Flying J or One9 locations. We have been in discussion with Pilot over the past two years toward the possibility of a renewed partnership and discount opportunity that unfortunately did not materialize. While disappointed, we do feel at this time we must remove them from our fuel program to reduce misunderstandings of discount locations. Again in closing, the EFS Open Roads Card will NOT be accepted for purchasing fuel or additional products as of January 1,2023 at all Pilot, Flying J, and One9 locations.

Thank You,

Open Roads Administration

They gave very little in discounts anyway. I will miss not being able to pay at the pump the few times I’m forced to use them.

If they lose T/A which is where the biggest savings is and has been for about the past two years, then we have a problem.

I haven't used a Pilot or Flying-J since shortly after obtaining my Open Roads cards. Actually while traveling the last couple of years TA truck stops have been giving the biggest discounts on the card.

I don't have any skin in the game anymore anyway. My diesel using days are over.

I’ve had our card for close to a year and to be honest I might be saving less than 4%. Maybe. Other than being able to pay at the pump I’m not sold on it.
I’ve used at a verity of stations.

I’ve had our card for close to a year and to be honest I might be saving less than 4%. Maybe. Other than being able to pay at the pump I’m not sold on it.
I’ve used at a verity of stations.
Boy, I’ve had just the opposite experience. Using the “find fuel” section of the app I have saved a substantial amount. Just a couple weeks ago I paid $3.40 a gallon in southern Oregon which, if you fuel up in the far west, you know is a great price. Many stations were advertising over $5/gal. I’m sold on it.

I don't remember how long we have had our TSD card, we got it shortly after finding out about them, 4ish years.

I also it's been so long don't remember filling up our MH at a Flying J. We used to do it regularly when we had a 5th wheel and had to get fuel when hooked up.

TA and sometimes Love's have been our go to for years.

I thought flying j and pilot went off the list a few years ago anyway due to Good Sam Camping World crying?

I thought flying j and pilot went off the list a few years ago anyway due to Good Sam Camping World crying?
They did. However, you could still use your TSD card to start the fuel pump and pay the bill, albeit with no discount.

Latest resources

Back