• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Ninja Woodfired Cooking

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I'll send you @Neal cc info via text. He wants you to have the latest and greatest, just like him. Shhh, don't tell him, as there are so many Amazon transactions on his monthly statement he won't know. It's a secret just between us.

I believe some people would struggle airing up a beach ball and that's all I have to say about that.

Discount on dual probes at @Neal's store.

I think more probes in your meat would be motivation to do better. 🤔

Confused Miracle On 34Th Street GIF by filmeditor

Wow. I ordered my temperature probes two hours ago, and Amazon delivered them five minutes ago. Given the holiday, they must be driving around with a van full of probes.

Jeff's speed dial - deleted

Today we are going to do pork tenderloins again. Getting this grill dialed in takes more practice than I expected.
A Ninja XL was spotted floating down the river. Dare I ask?

FOFU is real so I used my trusted Weber gas grill. Those thermometers worked very well. Turned out good. The DW suggested I put the ninja in the garage and forget about it.

FOFU is real so I used my trusted Weber gas grill. Those thermometers worked very well. Turned out good. The DW suggested I put the ninja in the garage and forget about it.
Noooooo, don't give up. You have a huge support group here (3) and we are here to help you! It takes practice. Go buy 20-30 hamburgers and practice 2 at a time. You got this!

Burger Cooking GIF by Outside TV

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back