• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Ninja Woodfired Cooking

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I'll give you $27.47 if you'll ship it to me.
I don’t think @neal’s Amazon drone can handle the weight of the grill but thank you for the offer.
200.gif

In all seriousness I hope you'll keep giving it a try as I've had amazing food cooked on it and I look forward to continuing to use it and get rid of the 68 lb GMG which has never given a smoked flavor in any of my cooks. We'll see how things go. Hoping for better results on your end as well.

In all seriousness I hope you'll keep giving it a try as I've had amazing food cooked on it and I look forward to continuing to use it and get rid of the 68 lb GMG which has never given a smoked flavor in any of my cooks. We'll see how things go. Hoping for better results on your end as well.
I would agree.

Don’t give up - it is different and a learning curve. Watch closely the first time doing a different cook until you get used to it.

Steak we made last I figured 10 minutes since that is what the Weber Q took to grill one. Five minutes and it was done perfectly.

Take notes for future use with the Ninja. We have a smoker book that we track things in. That is being added to for new instructions to cook on the Ninja the way we like things.

@Texas Clodhopper arent you supposed to be taking in the sights and sounds of Alaska instead of watching us Texas wannabes air up beach balls?

Yeah, Nuff said.
I’m tired of all you Texas people saying that you make the best barbecue. It’s like Kentucky people saying they make the best bourbon……oh, wait😁🥃 they do!

Latest resources

Back