Ninja Woodfired Cooking

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
He’s going to need a double stacker.

Going to make this tomorrow night. Use any rub you like.

Attachments

• Stuffed Pork Tenderloin.pdf
    126.6 KB · Views: 6
Question:

Is most of the heat coming from the grid?

Question:

Is most of the heat coming from the grid?
Nevermind! I found the answer.

100% Real Smoky Flavor! The Ultimate Experience, Shop The Ninja Woodfire™ Outdoor Grill. Powered By Electricity, Flavored By Real Wood Burning Pellets For All Flavor & No Flame

After my experience with the trager, and the forest service, I didn't think I would want a repeat!!!

Watching...my blackstone has been in my garage for some time, I'm on the thinning out mode and reducing the basement collections. Link to griddle for the XL?
Yeah we have a Blackstone as well. Two burner with the stand.

Mentioned the griddle plate for the Ninja and the wife was not interested.

She uses all of the blackstone too when making fried rice and other things. Don’t think even the XL size would give her the room she likes.

Depending on what you like to cook the Ninja may work quite well as a griddle.

Depending on what you like to cook the Ninja may work quite well as a griddle.
I mainly cook breakfast and smash burgers on my Blackstone but I don't see any reason I can't do that with my Ninja.

I realized this morning, the Ninja will not be big enough to cook 3 pancakes, 3 sausage patty's, and 3 eggs all at the same time. One of the many things I like about the Blackstone is that everything can come off simultaneously. My wife likes her food to be hot.

I’ve been doing more of that inside on the cooktop. If I’m going to stay somewhere a month or longer I’d take it probably. If I’m just roaming I’ll go light.

Good video from CJ

Far from Ninja status. We did the stuffed pork tenderloin. Smoker setting. Medium rare which is 145. It said pull them to rest at 122. It never got to 145 during rest. I decided to put it back on lo grill mode and bring the temp up to 145 and then I pulled them. I need some more practice or I need to move to Texas and moochdock off @Texas Clodhopper to watch the ninja master.

IMG_0033.jpeg

Latest resources

Back