• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Ninja Woodfired Cooking

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Has your sponsor bought a grill yet? Only saying….

Has your sponsor bought a grill yet? Only saying….
H didn't have to, I gave him one of the five I got a deal on at Sam's. Doing little things for my sponsor allows me more freedom. He was pleased I had purchased from Sam's rather than A. He doesn't seem to be a friend of Jeff's business model.

Can you use any kind of wood or does ot have to be manufactured pellets to accommodate an auto feed mechanism? As you can see, I’m a rookie in this field.

Pellets only, according to the instructions.

Did some boneless pork chops tonight.

Used temp probe in one of them, set for Pork and medium well. Let me know when to flip and had them come off early to rest / finish cooking.

Took maybe 10 minutes total and came out very nice. Nice and juicy and perfectly done.

Just some salt and pepper for seasoning before cooking.

Had room for probably 8 at least but did 4 of them.

Here are the two left over…

IMG_0469.jpeg

Breakfast!

IMG_3279.jpeg

I watched some of CJ's videos and he mentioned not trusting the Ninja thermometers for final temps. Use them to get a heads up of temps but use something like the thermometer below, which most of us probably have already, for your final temps.

meat-temp.png

@Texas Clodhopper, do something, please. Okay, I'll try this. STOP SPENDING MY MONEY. I feel better now.

I watched some of CJ's videos and he mentioned not trusting the Ninja thermometers for final temps. Use them to get a heads up of temps but use something like the thermometer below, which most of us probably have already, for your final temps.

Yeah, saw the same thing.

When I did the pork chops I verified with our portable and it read the same as the Ninja probe.

I have pork chops out for tonight which I planned on grilling. I wonder if I should break in the Ninja. Hmmmm, may have to do some research.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back