Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

pplank

RVF Regular
Hello all for Kansas. Really excited to be added. I'm not new to RVing, but it has been about 35yrs since I've done any. Used to go with my grandparent all the time but with them passing on, I just never took the time. My wife and I recently purchased a 22' Four Winds motorhome. It's in real good shape for its age. I've got a number of questions and I look forward to the knowledge that y'all have. Once again, thanks for the add.

Welcome. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures. Ask away with any of your questions

Hello all for Kansas. Really excited to be added. I'm not new to RVing, but it has been about 35yrs since I've done any. Used to go with my grandparent all the time but with them passing on, I just never took the time. My wife and I recently purchased a 22' Four Winds motorhome. It's in real good shape for its age. I've got a number of questions and I look forward to the knowledge that y'all have. Once again, thanks for the add.
Welcome to RVforums from Ely, Iowa This is a great place to get your questions answered.

Welcome to the group.

Latest resources

Back