• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Resolved Oasis cycling

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
After running the unit a few times now, it seems to have healed itself. I'm believing it was gelled fuel.
Everyone raise their right hand and repeat after me: "I will exercise all the coach systems at least monthly" ;)

I’ll go out and run mine now and see what happens. Next trip is in three weeks so I need to get on it.

I just started a new post on my unit being in-op. I guess I will open up the unit at see what it all looks like. Are all the green LEDs supposed to light up when the burner is lit? My igniter light is blinking and I have no other lights except power and AC heat and after I reset I get the combustion blower light for a few minutes and then the blower stops and light goes out.

I don’t recall which blinking lights mean what, but I do know that I found working on it easy and enjoyable, and that the 1, 3, and 5 year maint kits make a difference. I’m due for another now as well. The flame sensor is a good bet.

New vs “used“ flame sensor:
IMG_0658.jpeg
IMG_0656.jpeg

Last edited:
When I try to light it off, I only get the combustion light and the ignition light blinking. I do not hear the fuel pump or the ignition or compressor try to start. I read the TS guide. The blinking ignition LED suggests faulty igniter. I guess I will start there and see if that fixes it. I will go ahead and but a service kit. Looks like she is going up for sale as the 30 year marriage has run its course. I have a small list of things that need attention before I will sell it. Someone is about to get one hell of a deal on a gently used DS.

Latest resources

Back