Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Vinny 3547

RVF Regular
Hello RVers…. We are newbies & have no idea where we can buy the aiasis fluid… any suggestions or feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

First thing to determine is which fluid you have - it comes yellow and pink they are almost the same, really based on what you have from the factory. effectively the same but mixing makes it brown (not good - hard to see discoloration.... :). Century transfer boiler fluid can be found on Amazon (About $50 gallon) and most RV dealers. You should not use much unless there is a leak, which is not common. I keep 1 gallon for top off and it lasts several years normally.

I am not a big fan of Camping World, but this is where we purchased Century Heat Transfer fluid for our Oasis earlier this year. We purchased by mail and not in store.

Vinny - you can look at your overflow tank (in the engine compartment) - it is obvious if it is yellow or pink. I have yet to find a pattern. :)

If you have the yellow oasis fluid you can purchase it as a concentrated liquid on Amazon for $36.95. See link. You mix it 2 parts distilled water to 1 part Century fluid. This is what I used to replace fluid after a leak several years ago.

Century Chemical Fleming Sales 19910-32Y Super Concentrated Transfer Fluid, Black,Silver Amazon.com

Had one DS owner say mixing the red to into his yellow turned it into a thick fluid that needed replacing.

Kinda like Beer chasers for Jack Daniels.... Might be fun for a moment but not recommending it ...
Not a great idea to mix Yellow and Pink. Avoid it.
Both Pink and Yellow are readily available, and mixing just seems to be a very bad idea. Surprising how much boiler transfer fluid is in a coach when you add up all the radiators, hoses, tank etc... Draining and refilling is not a quick (or cheap) project.

As already mentioned Camper World is the cheapest, I say this even tho7Im not a fan of CW.

ITR. the manufacturer of the Oasis, states in their YouTube video about flushing the system, "If you mix the fluid, it will turn muddy brown". My dealer did that. I convinced the business owner to give me 17 gallons of fluid or I would send Newmar a letter about his practices. He read my letter and then ordered me 17 gallons of boiler fluid. He later sold the dealership to Camping World.

Latest resources

Back