• Commercial/Vendors welcome

OneWheel

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I watched a few YouTube videos on OneWheel which I don't think OneWheel is happy to have out there. Theme was "how to kill yourself on a OneWheel" i.e. tremendous fall hazard, forward, so collar bones, arms, wrists, etc. Going to just leave this as a thought for now but it's a NO at this moment.

Need to book a stay at Jetty Park... Ron Jon’s Surf Shop is a dealer...and in range of the campground. I see a lot of the one wheels in the beach there. Probably a good spot to learn. The beach has very few obstacle dangers, and the sand will break your fall.
The key word is "break".

My center of gravity seems to have lowered, maybe I should reconsider...
Same here. I developed "furniture problem". My chest slid into my drawers.:eek:

This is how I get around in the campground. :)

Attachments

• tempImageBv3zbA.png
    tempImageBv3zbA.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 27
I guess I should say...Brake? It is apparent what really came to mind.

I’d be stupid enough to try it...but I’m married. You know...having a more intelligent person tell you what your good conscience is supposed to but doesn’t.

Ummm no. And talk about some overpriced "thing" - OneWheel pricing is crazy. The issue is going off the front side. Show me OneWheel airbags and I'll consider. Then again as I'm feeling like the pillsbury dough boy right now I may have built in protection.

pillsbury doughboy animation GIF

I think Neal will be easy to recognize in the campgrounds. He is the guy pulling the 48 foot trailer, full of gizmos and gadgets, behind his rig. :coffee::coffee:

Or the one in crutches!

Latest resources

Back