• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Outdoor portable grills

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Great replies from all on this subject matter. A Blackstone it will be.
Shop carefully and you will find deals this spring . As an example ,Walmart loads up with deals on Blackstone gear in the spring. Its just about their time now. I think they load up right around Easter time.

I have the Blackstone Tail-Gater. It;s 1/2 grill and 1/2 griddle. I bought the carry bags so it's EZ to throw up under the Coach for storage. I love it!

Shop carefully and you will find deals this spring . As an example ,Walmart loads up with deals on Blackstone gear in the spring. Its just about their time now. I think they load up right around Easter time.
I saw a big stack of blackstone 17" griddles at Sams' Club. They didn't have the lid though.

Well now I have to get the Weber q1200. I looked at them a while ago and because of this thread I looked at them again. At the house I only have the big flat top and a charcoal Weber. I think it’s time to get a gas grill. There’s a guy on YouTube I discovered (city escape griller) that has almost exclusively done videos about these q series grills. I have watched almost every one of his videos, good stuff.

also as a bonus, the q series has griddle replacement grates. So you can grill and griddle at the same time. I priced everything out and it’s about $400 with the stand, cover, external tank hose, griddle plate and cover.

Well now I have to get the Weber q1200. I looked at them a while ago and because of this thread I looked at them again. At the house I only have the big flat top and a charcoal Weber. I think it’s time to get a gas grill. There’s a guy on YouTube I discovered (city escape griller) that has almost exclusively done videos about these q series grills. I have watched almost every one of his videos, good stuff.

also as a bonus, the q series has griddle replacement grates. So you can grill and griddle at the same time. I priced everything out and it’s about $400 with the stand, cover, external tank hose, griddle plate and cover.
Well if your going with the Weber Q ya might as well get Grill grates for the steaks.
Do them steaks up right. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: GrillGrate Replacement sets for Weber Charcoal, Gas, Kettle, Genesis & More

I have the Blackstone Tail-Gater. It;s 1/2 grill and 1/2 griddle. I bought the carry bags so it's EZ to throw up under the Coach for storage. I love it!
I have been looking for the Blackstone Tailgater and can’t find it anywhere. Does anyone know where they may have one? My second option is the Blackstone 22 inch and than get something for putting stock pot on. Any thoughts?

I have been looking for the Blackstone Tailgater and can’t find it anywhere. Does anyone know where they may have one? My second option is the Blackstone 22 inch and than get something for putting stock pot on. Any thoughts?
As much as I hate to say this, it looks like Camping World may have them.

TJ

As much as I hate to say this, it looks like Camping World may have them.

TJ
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Not Camping World!!! :ROFLMAO: I bought my Blackstone Tailgater at Lowes but I got the embroidered carrying cases on Amazon. I love the carrying cases. They zip closed and are EZ to carry with the handles they provide. I stow mine under my coach in the basement.

Latest resources

Back