• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Outdoor portable grills

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
It may be another option for folks. You can use it in doors as well as out if you want to. Seeing a lot of good reviews on the Blackstone electric 17" griddle now also. I looked at one. Lighter in weight and the griddle is treated with a no stick surface making it easy to clean.

About the only part I did not like was the glass lid. It will get dirty and need to be cleaned at times also.

We have a Napoleon tavelq and a 22 Blackstone for the coach, have larger Blackstone for home. I still keep a small cast iron hibachi as standby grill.
We carried…and, liked…the Napoleon TravelQ 225 until recently. We now have the RecTeq RT-340 pellet grill/smoker and love it! It grills as well as a portable gas grill and gives you the option os doing some real, slow smoking.

TJ

I had an interesting turn of events happen. I was waiting for the combo grill I ordered to come and it got canceled. My step-daughter found a brand new 36 inch Blackstone griddle in a salvage yard! It’s not portable but for $50 I couldn’t pass it up. Now I just need to learn to cook on it.

Attachments

• EBC217D2-6728-437C-896F-D83F1B006D15.jpeg
    EBC217D2-6728-437C-896F-D83F1B006D15.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
My step-daughter found a brand new 36 inch Blackstone griddle in a salvage yard! It’s not portable but for $50 I couldn’t pass it up. Now I just need to learn to cook on it.
Wow! Great find. I have this one at the house and love it. I too need to learn to cook on it as I only do simple things such as breakfast and sometimes burgers. I've failed multiple times now on cheese steaks.

May I ask what issues there are with Camping World?
Not sure really. I have yet to have a issue with CW. We bought our TT there. Now that said, maybe it’s after the sale where issues come about. My biggest issue to date has been trying to get a piezo replaced for my stove but that is from the maker, not CW.

Not sure really. I have yet to have a issue with CW. We bought our TT there. Now that said, maybe it’s after the sale where issues come about. My biggest issue to date has been trying to get a piezo replaced for my stove but that is from the maker, not CW.
My biggest complaint with Camping World is that they won't let you go look at RV's without filling out a credit app first. I've had this happen at 2 different CW in 2 different states. I won't go back.

My biggest complaint with Camping World is that they won't let you go look at RV's without filling out a credit app first. I've had this happen at 2 different CW in 2 different states. I won't go back.
Credit app? Tell them you don’t need credit, you will just write them a check if you find one you like! :ROFLMAO: Had a friend do that on a house once and the real estate gal stumbled all over herself apologizing. And, he was…indeed…capable of writing a check for the full price of the house, though he didn’t buy that one.

TJ

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back