• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Outdoor portable grills

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
just search camping world on google. more than enough to keep you entertained for days.

I like this nexgrill unit.

As @Fish mentioned, it's just like the one I bought at Sams's Club. It works great unless you just throw it in the basement without cleaning the grease out of it. I would do the regular grill cleaning but started noticing rodent droppings in the basement I kept it. Aside from fixing the rodent issue, which I have done, we decided that the BBQ needed to be thoroughly cleaned before traveling each time. It took quite a bit of oven cleaner and a whole roll of paper towels, but I was able to almost get it back to new condition - what a PITA. Didn't know grease could get into places I didn't even realize was there. Needless to say, after a couple times of doing the cleaning, it doesn't get used much anymore. If I'm going to be in a site for 2 weeks or more I may pull it out but otherwise I use an electric skillet.

As @Fish mentioned, it's just like the one I bought at Sams's Club. It works great unless you just throw it in the basement without cleaning the grease out of it. I would do the regular grill cleaning but started noticing rodent droppings in the basement I kept it. Aside from fixing the rodent issue, which I have done, we decided that the BBQ needed to be thoroughly cleaned before traveling each time. It took quite a bit of oven cleaner and a whole roll of paper towels, but I was able to almost get it back to new condition - what a PITA. Didn't know grease could get into places I didn't even realize was there. Needless to say, after a couple times of doing the cleaning, it doesn't get used much anymore. If I'm going to be in a site for 2 weeks or more I may pull it out but otherwise I use an electric skillet.
We full time and keep it in a covered plastic bin while not set up. I also put aluminum foil on the drip pan and flavorizor bars to aid with cleaning

We have a Napoleon tavelq and a 22 Blackstone for the coach, have larger Blackstone for home. I still keep a small cast iron hibachi as standby grill.

Im going to have to look at the blackstone looks a little bigger I have the weber

I recently purchased a 22” Blackstone, the 17” is where I started but stumbled on a great deal on Sam’s web site on the 22”. Trying to get a rhythm cooking on it. You can cook anything on it (so I’m told).

I recently purchased a 22” Blackstone, the 17” is where I started but stumbled on a great deal on Sam’s web site on the 22”. Trying to get a rhythm cooking on it. You can cook anything on it (so I’m told).
Once you get it seasoned up good, the more you cook on it the better it cooks. We just did a run with six coaches to KY Bourbon country. We cooked everything from ribs to wings to cheese steak sandwiches to breakfast for all on the one 22" grill.

Latest resources

Back