• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Palm Beach Motorcoach Debacle

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Sorry that happened. That’s a bananas way to conduct business, it will eventually come back to bite them.

I don’t think you’ll have luck on such short notice but try Jonathan Dickinson State Park

Reading the reviews of the “Resort” it sounds like they may have done you a favor. Apparently management of the facility has declined considerably with the new owners.
Hopefully you can find alternative camping location.
If you find a few potential alternatives, you can work the phones for cancellations. That does work sometimes. Especially state parks. People change plans all the time.

This is a nice out of the way Rv park on the water

We want to thank everyone for ideas of places to try . We want to give a special shout out to @sheridany who has friends in the area. He contacted them for ideas of places that might have a vacancy. As a result, we were able to secure one of the last two spots that is big rig friendly. What a relief😁 Needless to say, we will never consider Palm Beach Motorcoach Resort in the future. J and J

Is this forum great or what!
jd

I understand you'll be staying in the lower deck of @sheridany's Prevost?

Not sure he would allow a lowlife Newmar DS owner aboard such a machine….

All aboard. Pineapple margaritas welcome. Really Glad that @J&JD was able to secure an alternate location.

We want to thank everyone for ideas of places to try . We want to give a special shout out to @sheridany who has friends in the area. He contacted them for ideas of places that might have a vacancy. As a result, we were able to secure one of the last two spots that is big rig friendly. What a relief😁 Needless to say, we will never consider Palm Beach Motorcoach Resort in the future. J and J

Is this forum great or what!
jd
Well that is wonderful news! And yeah, that Sheridany fellow is OK! You know, for a Prevost owner and all. . .

Not sure he would allow a lowlife Newmar DS owner aboard such a machine….
Oh no. Us BayStar owners must be the lower than the dust of the earth.😢 Lovin’it down here.🥳

I have a Prevost parked two doors down from me. Someone asked him if he had any trouble in the high winds. His response was “no, I have a basement model.”😎

Last edited:
Tried to put a review on Campground Reviews but couldn’t because we haven’t actually stayed there. Any suggestions on how to do this?

Latest resources

Back