Rack of Pork

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Shipping times not like they were.
That’s part of your intervention plan. Stretching the wait to the brink of imploding. Then it shows up. The plan is working as designed by some of the best minds in Amazon labs. You are going to be fine when it’s over. No worries. You might be missing some hair and have bruises but those heal. Keep up the good work.

cant go wrong over-cooking pork a bit
Yeah, my fear initially was undercooking. As "rack of pork" is essentially a pork brisket, I figured more heat probably isn't bad as long as it doesn't dry out.

Thanks. Was going to ask about remote thermometer suggestions. Don’t think I’ll use GMG’s again.

A is going down the crappah. Shipping times not like they were. I’m going 1-2 days without a delivery now.
When we had the GMG portable I found that you could get the probe to work properly by twisting the jack where it plugs in.

Seemed to work better when rotated to a different spot.

Should be able to just plug in and have it work but our larger one we had at the house did the same thing.

For remote thermometer I picked up this one.

Inkbird 6 Probes Bluetooth Grill... Amazon.com

Works well and the phone app has alarms etc.

I'm done with the GMG thermometer, don't trust it. Is the inkbird water proof so it can be used in the rain?

I'm done with the GMG thermometer, don't trust it. Is the inkbird water proof so it can be used in the rain?
It has a magnet on the holder so can be stuck somewhere out of the rain (not specifically listed as waterproof).

They do make another that is rain proof.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back