• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Rack of Pork

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
On your new Ninja Woodfire grill, use the Smoke setting at 225 degrees to an internal temp of 140. Wrap in foil, reset temp to 270 and cook until 160 internal. Enjoy!

Q-ing a dozen or so boneless pork chops with mashed taters (skins on) tonight for a potluck over here.

On your new Ninja Woodfire grill, use the Smoke setting at 225 degrees to an internal temp of 140. Wrap in foil, reset temp to 270 and cook until 160 internal. Enjoy!
Never got it, they never discounted it. Not budging...watching for that big sale ya know :)

Never got it, they never discounted it. Not budging...watching for that big sale ya know :)
Oh well…instructions are the same for the green egg mountain thing 😀

I've done this on Green Mountain Davey Crocket Pellet Smoker.

Delicious. Came out great but I was concerned as the GMG thermometer was way off of my probe. Probably overcooked but still great.

IMG_5658.jpeg

It looks great. I use this remote thermometer to monitor both the smoker and the meat temperature. Don't panic, I'm sure its available on the Big A.

Thanks. Was going to ask about remote thermometer suggestions. Don’t think I’ll use GMG’s again.

A is going down the crappah. Shipping times not like they were. I’m going 1-2 days without a delivery now.

Latest resources

Back