• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Rally in Pueblo

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Nancy and I are have been here since Wednesday. I may have parked you today…or may tomorrow. If you haven’t, check out the dog parks in ‘dogtopia’ area.

Jay
I haven’t seen a dogtopia area

Here at the Rally as well. Across from the Pavilion. This last couple of days the Altitude has been tough to adapt to here. Never had an issue before. Too much sea level life I guess.

We've been in the area for over a week and I'm still struggling with the altitude also.

A pilot friend brought these to my attention after I spent far more on an oxygen setup for my plane. May help those in CO.

A pilot friend brought these to my attention after I spent far more on an oxygen setup for my plane. May help those in CO.
Thanks, Neal. I feel much better this morning.

Hopefully the rest of us dreamers can see photos of the beautiful coaches.
Every model from Bay Star to Essex is here. I think at least 50% of the coaches are Dutch Stars, amazingly, most of the coaches appear to be 3-5 years old.

Thanks, Neal. I feel much better this morning.
Glad to hear. From what I've heard from CO peeps is hydrate A LOT and it will take a day or two to acclimate, just be careful with activities.

Have fun all and post TONS of pics for us to live vicariously through you.

From what I've heard from CO peeps is hydrate A LOT and it will take a day or two to acclimate, just be careful with activities.
Having lived in the Rockies for over 50 years, with the majority of my time being spent in higher altitudes, hydration is extremely important. You need to drink a lot of water... I consume on average 90+ ounces of water a day. When first arriving in altitude limit your physical activities for a couple of days and do not consume alcohol. Experiencing altitude sickness is not a pleasant experience.

Drinking alcohol does dehydrate you so consuming alcohol before you have acclimated to the altitude will negatively affect you... I have seen this far too many times.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back