• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Rally in Pueblo

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I remember getting altitude sickness after drinking wine the night before on the day we arrived. There was a place that had an altitude chamber that you could go into to acclimate. Drinking before acclimation is no bueno.

Last edited:
I haven't had any alcohol in 3 days and I've concluded that's my problem. Seriously, I physically did too much yesterday plus it's hotter than back home in Texas. I'm drinking a lot of water and a Gatorade or two also.

We attended the praise & worship program this morning and then the first timers lunch. I was amazed at the number of first timers. This afternoon we're going with some friends to Garden of the God's.

This about half the room. The Newmar lineup of coaches circle the room.
1000007265.jpg

We met a lot of fine folks here this week…unfortunately, no Forum members because we don’t know your names. With around 380 coaches here, we’re not trying to find you haha.
The people who put this on certainly worked hard to make things happen, no doubt. We’ve enjoyed so far….somewhat , but the heat ….ugh

Hey Clod, I was singing i. that choir…back row next to hat lady

Hey Clod, I was singing i. that choir…back row next to hat lady
Off key? 😁. We are in the Carnival Lot F-13 We're getting the motorhome washed and waxed today, hopefully!

I was somewhat disappointed in the vendor's participation at the rally. I was pleasantly surprised when the Newmar techs showed up this afternoon to take a look at my remote door operation. I guess it helped that I signed up several months ago.

As usual, meeting and making new friends is the best part of any rally.

Off key? 😁. We are in the Carnival Lot F-13 We're getting the motorhome washed and waxed today, hopefully!
we'd like to get ours washed and waxed too! we went out to pick up a pizza, giving a miss to that dinner tonight after our experience at the newcomers thing. not big on huge feedings
Off-key???? I’ll have you know the Met was scouting and nabbed me at the exit. But, pffft! We’re too busy to commit to their offer for a mere 250K per performance.

I signed up online last week. They are sold out. Washing almost 100 rigs this week.

Latest resources

Back