Chassis
Spartan
Engine
6CTA 8.3L Cummins.
TOW/TOAD
2008 Jeep GC Overland
Fulltimer
No
I'm about to get a new cell phone (even though my beloved Lumia 950 is still an awesome phone, the OS support lapsed 2 years ago) and I surveyed the best new phones and their prices (ouch). I also read a ton of reviews on the phones and most 5G phones report really poor 5G reception and abysmal battery time. I realize the coverage of 5G is often exaggerated and the reviews are indicative as such.

That being said, I'm looking into refurbed older phones from backmarket.com - maybe 2019 or 2020 released phones that are not 5G capable and I'll give the networks time to mature. I live 2 miles from a freeway and that is where a lot of our towers are located and I still get crummy ATT service here. I found that my best tower is 25 miles away - I was using my directional antennas for my Mobley and discovered this. So this is not a question for internet connectivity, just plain ole cell phone.

So I am not looking for what phone is best, but what service is best on the road. Is there a way to collate all the cell reports posted so far?
I'm leaning toward Verizon as an everyday cell phone service but am open to any carrier.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back