• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Really bad and terrible drivers

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I was behind a jack*** leaving the neighborhood early this morning. He had GA plates on the double axle car trailer he was pulling and drove in the middle of the road (thank God no one was coming from the other direction), failed to use his legally required signal at every intersection he turned and out on the main road, blocked both north bound lanes on SC-6 to make an illegal u-turn to head south. Some people really just need to be fish food!

I came up with a theory the other day. I use so much turn signal that there's hardly any left for anyone else.

Yet to come up with one for why some many slow drivers around here are so obsessed with the left lane though.

I came up with a theory the other day. I use so much turn signal that there's hardly any left for anyone else.

Yet to come up with one for why some many slow drivers around here are so obsessed with the left lane though.
It appears I have the same signal lamp problem as you but I'm still not going to share. I can attest that the "Left Lane Loafer" problem seems to exist continent wide. It seems all it takes is one driver from the UK to travel in North America and many of our drivers just want to make the foreigner feel at home. What accomodating folk we are! :)

Darrell

My daughter and I developed a theory about turn signals after living in NM for way too long. In this state they don't tend to use turn signals nor do people (men, women and children) wash their hands after using the bathroom. Our theory on non-use of turn signals....

People who don't use their turn indicators also don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom!

Also...
How can you tell if a vehicle is from SC?
It only has one working low beam headlight!
Bwahahahaha!
(I lived in "The Golden Corner" of SC from 1990-1995. I worked in the same area from 1983-1995.)

I traveled I-81 a lot over the last 13 years, and I-75 to get on it and I-40 and...well all that crap in New England to get to Maine. I find the left lane loafers is generally women, in minivans, and many times they are of Indian/Middle Eastern bent. I have had this discussion in other forums and have had men come in and say they have taught their wives and daughters to stay in the left lane. Safer from trucks and the surface is usually better from less wear....you heard it here. ....also they put the brightest headlights possible in so they could see, screw the rest of you. These people are out there and more people are just following what others are doing. Plus we are importing millions of people that have no clue about rules of the road or anything else. None of them ever took a driving test of any kind.

I can only speak for what I know! In AZ I-10 slow speed lane has pot holes big enough to swallow a full sizes pickup. Maybe the blame should go to the current government!!! Not it's peons.

I can only speak for what I know! In AZ I-10 slow speed lane has pot holes big enough to swallow a full sizes pickup. Maybe the blame should go to the current government!!! Not it's peons.
Same with I-40 across AZ & NM, I had to drive in the left lane it was so bad, I would return to RL when traffic behind me cleared

Latest resources

Back