RV Year
RV Make
Fleetwood
RV Model
Prowler
RV Length
Chassis
single axle
Purchased our rig with a bill of sale only. According to license plate, it was registered 2 years ago. I've read that in Ca it's almost impossible to register with only bill of sale. Lots of bad info ou there. Long story short all went well with DMV, just had to pay back 2 years worth of registration dues,,,it was more than you think.

That seems like a scam. Why should it be your fault the previous owners hadn't registered it?

Paying for others' fees used to be isolated incidents but now it appears the way things work in this country. I have to carry under insured motorist coverage because others choose to drive (a privilege, not a right) with inadequate insurance. It's a legislative way to insure there's no real accountability for those not doing their part.

Paying for others' fees used to be isolated incidents but now it appears the way things work in this country. I have to carry under insured motorist coverage because others choose to drive (a privilege, not a right) with inadequate insurance. It's a legislative way to insure there's no real accountability for those not doing their part.
To be clear driving is a right guaranteed by the constitution of 1776

You joined the forum and on your first post are selling a service?
It was a spammer - removed. In the future please just hit the report button on the lower left of the message.

Purchased our rig with a bill of sale only. According to license plate, it was registered 2 years ago. I've read that in Ca it's almost impossible to register with only bill of sale. Lots of bad info ou there. Long story short all went well with DMV, just had to pay back 2 years worth of registration dues,,,it was more than you think.
I had to do this with a 66 Nova project. I would have gone back to the seller but the AAA agent doing the transfer found a loophole for a classic car. It ended up making the transfer almost what it should have been. In CA you have the option to register non operational for $5 a year. I did that with every car I built until it was finished. If you do not do this and you just stop paying the registration fees, you accumulate fines.

Latest resources

Back