Ridiculously cheap, ridiculously easy mods to consider

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I was shamed and therefore removed it. Now I just use the sun :(
Stand your ground. If it is useful, use it. I actually like the idea. My previous suv had it built into the dash. It was great when in unfamiliar territory w/o gps.

I have always used these as garbage bags. Now they are banned in many places. I put a coat hook next to the kitchen sink and on the vanity bedroom slide fascia, where I hang those bags for garbage.

Now that most stores in my area don’t use these anymore, I end up using the 13 gal drawstring bags for 2 gallons of food garbage. Twice as much plastic now being sent to the landfill for the same amount of garbage. The small drawstring bags seem to be difficult to find.
Amazon product ASIN B07T12PG3M
350 bags for $19, when you can't find walmart bags to use. I also have this inside the door under the sink.

Amazon product ASIN B000EDUUJO

I did find some on Amazon,

Learned this one from @J&JD and probably in this thread somewhere but here is a use for one of these handy levels. For the OCD Blackstone users. Pardon the ugly yuck, cleaning it after this photo as it's been unused for far too long.

level.JPG

Amazon product ASIN B000FGKBXA

don't worry @Neal, mine looks like that after I clean and oil it

I know I’m not the first to do this, but it’s going to make my life much easier. Sadly, I got some paint on my favorite shorts in the process.

View attachment 19852
I'm missing something. Does the red paint make it easier to see in your backup camera? Or is there something else I don't see?

16904245796928490294497487410009.jpg

Tried to put a piece of wood under this one!

Contrast is terrible!

The door spring keeps the safety chain off the pavement.

Latest resources

Back