• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Roadmaster Exact Center

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I can't wait to get mine working and test turns.

I ordered one yesterday after waiting 2 months for eTrailer to add it to their site.
Today Roadmaster wanted to know my year and model (gave them that yesterday, '21 JLUR-diesel) lifted or not and tire size. Have a Mopar 2" lift in the garage waiting for good weather. Have 285/70R17 tires but looking at wider wheels and 35x12.5R17 tires. Didn't say which model I was getting, just that if it was too much I could exchange it
Guess I should add that I tow the Jeep behind my motorhome too.
Still waiting for delivery although I suspect the recall is slowing production down.

Guess I should add that I tow the Jeep behind my motorhome too.
Still waiting for delivery although I suspect the recall is slowing production down.
I am returning mine. Does not work well with 37s

Well, they are having some problems getting the settings right. But, until I have one and get it installed I'll just hope it's right.
Yes, I worked with Tony and tried 3 different sets. I prefer my fox stabilizer

I have one...works great now!!! The first one I got from etrailer worked great for backing up but actually induced the dreaded Death Wobble. I called the manufacturer and they said that mine was one of the first production units and the cylinders were not evenly filled. They sent me another one with 110lbs pressure in each cylinder and no more Death Wobbles and backing up works fine. When I say backing up I mean the occasional back up needed to align with the nozzle at a truck stop. The wheels on the toad stay perfectly straight.

Latest resources

Back