• Commercial/Vendors welcome

RV Forums Swag Box

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
If you're comfortable, feel free to share how you're spreading the word with your RVF SWAG such as business cards and 4 x 9 cards. Some have sent me pictures of their pinning to bulletin boards, feel free to share your gracious contributions to the effort to bring our fellow RVers here. As I mentioned please be respectful but don't be bashful, feel free to pin a 4 x 9 at each campground or service center bulletin board or pin up a business card. Sometimes marketing means you have to not be shy. If you have been helping the effort feel free to share to inspire others how they can tastefully do the same. Your help is appreciated as we want RVForums.com to be the big RV hub of the future.
Im in Happy Jack Arizona for most of the summer. I have shared your cards with all of our friends up their. As I think your site is a good source for RV info. Happy hours in Happy Jack are the best.

I have liked the business cards so far, I keep 1 or 2 in my pocket and when talking to people arose the park I ask if they frequent RV themed forums. If they say yes I hand them a card, if they say no I ask if they’re nterested and hand them a card.

I love my swag box! Very generous! Now I get to show off my cool stuff and advertise for us! Thank you so much @Neal

Thank you for the replacement coffee cups. c(_) cheers.

Looks like some SWAG made it to Mackinac Island!

1593360258045.png

Thank you Neal! Your the best and can't wait to meet you sometime. We're on the east coast as well (NJ) we come south quite a bit. As you can see the Tumbler keeps drink's very cold for a long time. Here at Hershey PA it's been 90 degrees. Handing out cards as well!
15937300040137943008354961265605.jpg

Latest resources

Back