• Commercial/Vendors welcome

RV Forums Swag Box

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Neal, great swag box! Thanks so much. I’m afraid UPS used the coffee mug as target practice. It didn’t make it. Sandy loved the green color though.
Thanks again.

Neal, great swag box! Thanks so much. I’m afraid UPS used the coffee mug as target practice. It didn’t make it. Sandy loved the green color though.
Thanks again.

Obviously I need to pack better. Replacement coming to you. Sorry!!

The one next to the marijuana outlet? This is the Bay Area you know. Anything to help speed you on your way.
Neal, Neal you’re still not here! Are you stuck at the cannabis outlet??

Have you tried it? I see four of everyone, this is great!

I checked UPS and they moved you to tomorrow. I had a delivery coming today from Costco that has been delayed twice now. I don't know what's going on with UPS lately! They must have been breathed on by someone from USPS.

No, I'm using a 10-speed! So many hills, gonna kill me getting this to you!!! But I'm'a'comin...
@Neal , you made it! Amazing how you packed all those packages on your 10-speed. You looked like Santa & his sleigh. And you do look great in brown!???
71A73DC4-C45D-4033-8B88-6F40CED0899D.jpeg

@Neal , you made it! Amazing how you packed all those packages on your 10-speed. You looked like Santa & his sleigh. And you do look great in brown!???View attachment 2341

Well, those flowers aren't exactly the ones I picked out. It had funny looking leaves from the store down the street. But your neighbor threatened me and gave me the one in the photo and took the one I was delivering! Crazy neighborhood!

Got mine today. Impressive to say the least. I will spread the good cheer around. Thanks Neal!

Neal, I will take your cards with me when on the road. As soon as it is safe to go in rv park offices to check in,
I will leave them, or tack one up if they have a bulletin board. Meanwhile, we will give a card to any folks that might be interested. This is really a fun forum!!! Judy D

Latest resources

Back