RV Year
RV Make
Winnebago
RV Model
Adventurer 32V
RV Length
Fulltimer
No
Howdy all! Wife and I have rented RV's and done some here and there camping in our 50+ years of existence... but last year we decided to make a commitment and we bought an 02 Winnie Adventurer and we are looking forward to our first season of weekend getaways....

Wife owns a Hair Salon and I am a Software service biz owner. We are prepping for our retirement ....

Aside from looking in specific areas and see what campgrounds are available ... is there an app or website app where one can choose a region or state etc and see any and all campgrounds with any availability? The hunt and peck method becomes a pain when you just want to see if ANY campground have availability in... let's say northern Indiana?

Is there a trick? We are a tad late I guess to try and find a place for Memorial Day weekend... it would be kinda cool to see if any of the 100 plus RV sites had ANY availability instead of calling and visiting each of their own respective sites....

Any words of encouragement would be appreciated! :)

Thanks!

Parkadvisor is a good one. Zoom into the area that you want and it’ll show you places to park. Also just google maps is pretty effective when you put in rv parks. It’ll show all sorts of results. Recreation.gov is great for campgrounds. Looking up state parks in whatever state you happen to be looking at will usually give you a website and list.

Parkadvisor is a good one. Zoom into the area that you want and it’ll show you places to park. Also just google maps is pretty effective when you put in rv parks. It’ll show all sorts of results. Recreation.gov is great for campgrounds. Looking up state parks in whatever state you happen to be looking at will usually give you a website and list.
Thank you for your reply...

Finding them is easy, that we got down.... the issues we are experiencing are - in any given search list, you'd have to go through each listing and check to see if they have any availability... what I was wondering is if there was an app or website that aggregates all of those campgrounds and shows if any of them have any open spots...

I’m not aware of anything that does what you are looking for.

Thank you for your reply...

Finding them is easy, that we got down.... the issues we are experiencing are - in any given search list, you'd have to go through each listing and check to see if they have any availability... what I was wondering is if there was an app or website that aggregates all of those campgrounds and shows if any of them have any open spots...
Something like a Travelocity/Expedia/Hotels.com for RV campgrounds - pick an area, select your dates, and then see a list of RV campgrounds who have availability and their rates...

Than you for your reply!

This is soooooo close - great site - but doesn't tell ya which ones have availability/openings for any given dates.... great site BTW!
No. You must call. Some campground sites have a reserve now button. You can begin going through the process to check availability.

Availability changes by the moment. No website can keep up.

No. You must call. Some campground sites have a reserve now button. You can begin going through the process to check availability.

Availability changes by the moment. No website can keep up.
Yeah, thats what we are finding out... be cool if there was an Expedia type app for the RVers... maybe someday.... I guess we hunt down each one and hope we get lucky.

Thank you for your reply and help, appreciated! (y)?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back