• Commercial/Vendors welcome

RV Life Price Increase

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I used Allstays Pro prior to RV Trip Wizard. Maybe I need to look at them again as well as RV Parky which I’ve not tried yet.

I only use RVTW for CG finding. Not routing other than the big picture.

Last edited:
Normally a good faith company will email you prior to a price increase to let you know your next bill will be something different than before allowing you the option to continue or cancel. A 62% price increase should not be just drafted from customers as if they are a blank check to whatever a company wants to take from you on a recurring subscription.

Mine renewed in June at $49 as it has since 2021

Yes. I got the same surprise last month. 🫤

Previous Payments​

Jul 25, 2024
$65.00
ID: in_1PgRaRDXNbeKTVBigPzOEU0X

Jul 25, 2021
$39.00
ID: in_1JH5zzDXNbeKTVBidGG9TLXj

Jul 25, 2020
$39.00
ID: in_1H8m2pDXNbeKTVBicFLgWkYF
That suggests you let your subscription lapse somewhere between 2021 and 2024 - if you keep it active it keeps the same price. If that is not the case then an email to their support team is in order.

That suggests you let your subscription lapse somewhere between 2021 and 2024 - if you keep it active it keeps the same price. If that is not the case then an email to their support team is in order.
It was never inactive. The response from RVlife said the following: At the end of that one year subscription, you received a FREE 2 year subscription based on your long time use and helpful posts over at iRV2.com (our sister site). That 2 year account reward has finally ended.

It was never inactive. The response from RVlife said the following: At the end of that one year subscription, you received a FREE 2 year subscription based on your long time use and helpful posts over at iRV2.com (our sister site). That 2 year account reward has finally ended.
That is another possibility that has occured a few times - glad to see they took care of you when you reported it!

I have never let it lapse. I've had it since it first came out in 2018. It was initially called RV Trip Wizard and I wonder if this free 2 year subscription came about when they changed it to RV Life Trip Wizard. I have contacted them and am waiting for a response. We shall see.

I have never let it lapse. I've had it since it first came out in 2018. It was initially called RV Trip Wizard and I wonder if this free 2 year subscription came about when they changed it to RV Life Trip Wizard. I have contacted them and am waiting for a response. We shall see.
I have also been a member since 2018 and just sent a message asking for details about renewal and any price increases. Let's see what happens.

I have also been a member since 2018 and just sent a message asking for details about renewal and any price increases. Let's see what happens.
Below is my correspondence with RV Life, beginning with my inquiry at the bottom.
Thank you for your response. However, I am now an unhappy, soon-to-be former customer. In your response, you state that I am locked in at my initial rate of $65/yr. You may want to check your records, as my initial price was $29.25, though that was before you added PRO to your name, which brought me no added benefit. You slipped one by me with the last billing in March, which I am also unhappy about. Trip Wizard has obviously grown, but I’m thinking you may have grown too big for your britches.

You may also want to check on RVForums.com, where many of your former iRV2 customers have moved to, and check the comments regarding your unannounced price increases. I am posting these comments to that site. Oh well, as we all know these days, businesses come and go. I’ll continue to wish you the best as I search for the latest new and improved trip planning site.
-Buddy Allison

On Aug 29, 2024, at 2:55 PM, Support <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello Buddy,

Thank you for contacting RV LIFE Trip Wizard/RV LIFE mobile app, part of the RV LIFE Pro suite of products.

Additional information regarding the use of RV LIFE Pro (Trip Wizard, RV LIFE App, Campgrounds) can be found at support.rvlife.com/hc/en-us

To find out all the info about your subscription --> Billing And Renewal Information

You are locked into your initial rate of $65.00 / year.

The guaranteed locked in rate is only if you maintain continuous renewal of your subscription.

Any lapse due to nonpayment of renewal or cancellation ends the guaranteed signup rate.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Safe Travels!
Tom G. - RV LIFE Trip Wizard/RV LIFE Pro Support Team
RV LIFE Support
logo
facebook iconinstagram iconyoutube icontwitter icon
On August 29, 2024 at 5:27:24 PM UTC, [email protected] wrote:
NameBuddy Allison
Login Email[email protected]
CommentsI am attempting to find details about my RV Life account, such as expiration date, renewal date and renewal price. There is a good deal of conversation on an RV forum about a significant price increase and I don't want any surprises. Thank you.
Device TypeAlso, the routing type is V8 Internal.
Service TypeRV LIFE Trip Wizard
Operating Systemunknown
Browserunknown browser: unknown browser version
Auto Browsersafari: 17.5.0
Auto Operating Systemunknown auto os
Trip NameNo trip open
Map Modedefault
[MJM7MK-JJPL1]

Latest resources

Back