• Commercial/Vendors welcome

RV Lots FULL

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I had to go to my local RV dealer for some roof sealant for my Tiffin and when I pulled into the Beaver Coach Sales lot, there was nowhere to park my car as the place was jammed with RV's. This lot had everything from the $1,000,000 rigs, on down stacked like sardines around the lot. There is definitely no shortage of RV's out here, now. Guess we have moved from the famine stage back to the feast. And, same goes for people on the road. Every campground out here is booked, solid. If you don't have a reservation, or a "secret" spot, may as well stay home.

On our way from getting gas in Greenfield Indiana we passed a RV lot called Mt Comfort. They had to have at least 200 Class A's lined up on the front line. I have NEVER seen so many new coaches in one spot except for an RV rally.

HH

I subscribe to RVNews and according to industry data motorhome sales declined 23% from April to May. Towable sales also declined but not nearly as much. Sure seems like this trend is going to continue. Many folks are feeling the inflation pinch.

Latest resources

Back