• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Alert RVing and Protestors

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Unfalsifiability. (also known as: untestability) Description: Confidently asserting that a theory or hypothesis is true or false even though the theory or hypothesis cannot possibly be contradicted by an observation or the outcome of any physical experiment, usually without strong evidence or good reasons.
Yes, I couldn't agree more. I think. . . :unsure:

Unfalsifiability. (also known as: untestability) Description: Confidently asserting that a theory or hypothesis is true or false even though the theory or hypothesis cannot possibly be contradicted by an observation or the outcome of any physical experiment, usually without strong evidence or good reasons.
I’m positive that I partially agree with most of what I think you said, maybe.

What I don't like about that pepper spray dispenser, @Neal, is that it looks like a firearm. Yes, I know it has an orange barrel, but my feeling is that when you point something that looks pretty much like a firearm at someone, it has the effect of escalating the confrontation level. Do the same with something that looks like a can of bug spray and I don't think you get the same reaction. Just my $.02 worth.

TJ

They were just being hungry, and trying to get a loaf of bread from the rich people to feed their children

Big country, lots of RV's, let's not let this isolated glorified incident courtesy of the media stop anyone. Plan your routes responsibly and you'll be fine.

Yep...this is the one I just watched.....

I read in another "forum" that this was staged! True or not, I don't know! Nothing surprises me anymore!

I just watched the video. Take a look at what the “so called” protesters did. Stood on the roof and opened a storage door. They never tried to get in, didn’t break windows, and obviously the RV was situated for better lighting for video. Look at how it is parked. How do you park an RV towing a trailer?

I read in another "forum" that this was staged! True or not, I don't know! Nothing surprises me anymore!
Yes, I also red somewhere that Reginald Denny video was staged, just like landing on the moon.
Politicians have neutered the people to the point they are afraid to defend their lives and property.
Shame!

Latest resources

Back