Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

FYI Setting up your home office in your RV? Good source of organization tools...

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Neal

Staff member
RVF Administrator
RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana 4037
RV Length
40' 10"
Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
I'm in the process of overhauling my home office in my S&B but I'm also going to improve upon my dinette home office arrangement in the coach. I've come across this company below, I'm not affiliated, that has very interesting options for building your home office setup. I'm going to try one of their dual monitor stands that are table top as I don't believe I can or want to use the vice mount option on my dinette table. This may help answer some of your organization desires and give ideas:

And yes, you can find and buy their products on Amazon too and enjoy your prime membership privileges, whatever we have left of them :)

Cool source! I used one of their clamp monitor stands in the past. The non-clamp version you pointed out has my attention.
Another source for computer work area equipment, that I have used, is UPLIFT Desk | Office Furniture that Benefits You
In addition to their desks (trying to determine if I could use these mechanisms on the Rv Dinette) we have used their keyboard trays, lighting, shelves, keyboards and mice.

Cool source! I used one of their clamp monitor stands in the past. The non-clamp version you pointed out has my attention.
Another source for computer work area equipment, that I have used, is UPLIFT Desk | Office Furniture that Benefits You
In addition to their desks (trying to determine if I could use these mechanisms on the Rv Dinette) we have used their keyboard trays, lighting, shelves, keyboards and mice.
Yes, I use an updesk at home and if you find my home office setup I did in the Ventana a few years back, I removed the jackknife sofa and put a 72" updesk in its place. Worked great but I hated removing the "social" out of my coach as I like opposing couches.

Latest resources

Back