Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Short Queen Air Mattress for Dinette conversion area or Other Ideas.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

RVCAMPER1111

RVF Newbee
Fulltimer
No
Does anyone know of a short queen air mattress? I am looking for something that I can use in my travel trailer and stow away while not in use. I have a dinette area that converts into a 60"x75" inch bed but currently just have the plywood, since I removed the regular mattress that was in there as I want to use the space when I am not sleeping. I looked into getting thick 4" cushions but this would cost around $550 for the 4 cushions needed. My other plan would be to get thin cushions just for seating and would only need one for each side and just swap those out for the air mattress after putting in the middle ply wood piece when I want to sleep. Any ideas or where to get a short queen air mattress would be greatly appreciated.
IMG_20230331_152940473.jpg
IMG_20230331_153055340_HDR.jpg

I bought a coleman queen cot for tent camping. One problem we had was that when two people sleep on it, when one person moves around or gets up it shakes the other person a lot because of the air moving around inside the mattress which is typical of all air mattresses. I bought two twin air mattresses that would fit inside the queen slip cover. They fit in pretty tight so they dont slide apart and it lessens the shaking. The slip cover on this it attached to the cot but maybe you could find something similar or make something like a huge pillow case.

Latest resources

Back