• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Sleep disorders anyone?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
One sticking point is the background check. As Hunter found out, it is a problem To answer No to drug use.
However, and more importantly, if you use your weapon for self defense, you might have an issue. If charged with anything related to shooting, your USCCA insurance will not cover your defense. Read the small print.

Example from PA, there are other similar statements from other states.

Do you lose your gun rights if you have a Medical Card in PA 2023?

However, under federal law it is still considered an illegal drug. “The federal law is pretty clear, and anyone who possesses a valid medical marijuana card in Pennsylvania is prohibited by federal law from purchasing, possessing or controlling a firearm,” Lt.Aug 1, 2023

Don’t they scan your ID/Drivers License when you purchase? Or maybe they’re only checking that you have a valid ID and are of age?
No idea, I have never purchased recreational

One sticking point is the background check. As Hunter found out, it is a problem To answer No to drug use.
However, and more importantly, if you use your weapon for self defense, you might have an issue. If charged with anything related to shooting, your USCCA insurance will not cover your defense. Read the small print.

Example from PA, there are other similar statements from other states.

Do you lose your gun rights if you have a Medical Card in PA 2023?

However, under federal law it is still considered an illegal drug. “The federal law is pretty clear, and anyone who possesses a valid medical marijuana card in Pennsylvania is prohibited by federal law from purchasing, possessing or controlling a firearm,” Lt.Aug 1, 2023
I don't have a CC, nor do I hunt, I have Megara and Gizmo, if a threat makes into the bus past the bernese mtn dog and german shepard, well, I will defend my home and family and choose to be judged by 11 peers, no worries here

Edit: I have killed 2 deer, 72 T-Bird and a 04 F'150

Keep thread out of the weeds on track please.

At some time, I wake up, and if I stay in bed! Two things might happen.
First thing that could happen I will leave to your imagination 😉. The other when I do get up I kick myself for wasting my awake hours.

So rather than hurt my foot, I slip out of bed and walk outside with some calming meditation music, look up at the stars grounded with bare feet placed on the ground, I talk with myself, and scottie about going home!!!

In an hour or two I replant my head on the pillow and go to sleep!

Our Sleepnumber bed rates our sleep each night delivering a daily score and average at the end of the week. Interesting statistics to follow. Surprisingly detailed analysis.

After retiring, I could tell I didn’t sleep as well. Throughout my working career, my head would hit the pillow and I was out! However, I found myself awakening during the night and then wondering or pondering about all sorts of needless stuff. 🙄

💡 I tripped across Dan Harris’s book entitled: “10% Happier - How I Tamed the Voice in My Head, Reduced Stress Without Losing My Edge, and Found Self-Help That Actually Works - A True Story”, with which I was able to find great relief.

In it, he explains his own personal ordeal and gives some excellent advice for overcoming sleeplessness. Nowadays if/when I do awaken too early, using his approach I can be back to sleep within minutes. Highly Recommended 👍

Ref: Amazon.com

Latest resources

Back