Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

So you bought a New RV? Avoid these bad manner mistakes.....

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Never seen it myself?
Probably only in NY. Yes, I only heard it once, but thought it was interesting behavior. Perhaps saying goodbye to a slumbering friend.?

Some people are just born idiots. Maintenance guy at RV park told me, campers stick Gatorade bottles in the sewer pipe on the way out, just to make it a miserable for the next guy?

Attention Entegra owners: Turn off your led outside lights at night. They are obnoxious and unnecessary.

These coaches have headlight rings, top rail lights, and rear lights that pollute the night sky.

I am going to make some nice signs that include instructions on how to turn those things off...maybe they just don't know how.

Some people are just born idiots. Maintenance guy at RV park told me, campers stick Gatorade bottles in the sewer pipe on the way out, just to make it a miserable for the next guy?

Never encountered this. Thank Goodness! Judy D

What park is that? That should be automatic arrest.

Latest resources

Back