Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

So you bought a New RV? Avoid these bad manner mistakes.....

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I've seen kids filling sewer lines with rocks. Playing games without knowing the damage they caused.

The owner of the park said its happened before. Used a shop vacuum to clean it out.

I've seen kids filling sewer lines with rocks. Playing games without knowing the damage they caused.

The owner of the park said its happened before. Used a shop vacuum to clean it out.
Yikes. I guess I will have to add this to my mental checklist Examine sewer before hooking up. Unbelievable!

Owners complain about metal drink cans, plastic water bottles but the worst is disposable baby diapers. Instead of flushing them, which is almost impossible, they will take them and if they're lucky they will find a vacant site and stuff them in the sewer pipe. The real problem is when the park uses lift stations because the things like cans and bottles damage the pumps.

Here is another one. We are in a very nice RV resort for a month. Mostly Newmar, Newell, Prevost etc. Today I see someone left a full poop bag NEXT to the poop disposal can on the ground, for someone else to pick it up.

If you have loud obnoxious dogs that you cannot control, may I suggest leaving them with a relative or some sort of boarding? If that's too much to ask, can you leave them inside during quiet hours? I do realize this option may take some pre quiet time planning and preparation.

DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD??

I do it all the time BUT I use one of these - works great https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000RFSARI/?tag=rvf01-20
Those are fine as long as you also use a back flow preventer/check valve.

I’m talking about these cretins that hold up their fittings to the spigot and let their waste water splash all over everything. I’ve seen it more then once and when I do, I loudly and publicly shame and scold them for putting the next guest at risk of cholera

.............And GET OFF MY LAWN!!! :LOL:

Keep your dogs on leashes that don't reach your nieghbors site. I had a dog on a lead reach my entry steps and relieve himself on my electris steps. The bad thing was it's owner thought it was funny...

Latest resources

Back