• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Sometimes you just wonder why..

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
The space to the left is also available, question is was it at the time of parking?

Could it be that the car on the right was not legally displaying a permit for the space, and the driver "out of bounds" was trying to make a statement?
First, we are talking about someone we know here; @Joe Goodxrvn, and I doubt that he would not have the proper tag displayed. Second, there is no valid excuse for parking in a cross-hatched access area.

Second-guessing this situation is “out of bounds” in my book.

TJ

I cannot tell if the car on the right, properly within the lines, has a tag permitting it for the space. The car that is out of lines does have a tag in the windshield.

Could it be that the car on the right was not legally displaying a permit for the space, and the driver "out of bounds" was trying to make a statement?

If so, he did a half job--a true statement would have forced the driver to use the passenger side to enter the vehicle.

The window tint on the "properly in the lines" vehicle is so dark, I cannot tell if the permit is hanging or not.
Yes I had my valid permit displayed VW, but regardless why would anyone choose to park in this manner right next to the only other car in the lot.

It should definitely raise flags for personal security. If you come out of the store and see this think twice, make sure others are around, etc.

My first thought?? quick visual sweep??. On alert??

when something doesn’t make sense, approach with eyes open

actually I am glad you brought this up as this could have clearly been a ruse..

Last edited:
Yes I had my valid permit displayed VW, but regardless why would anyone choose to park in this manner right next to the only other car in the lot.

Didn't realize it was your VW :)

As to why--some people have the mentality that they are "teachers" and want to "teach a lesson"---obviously not this situation, and not the proper way.

Only other guess I could make--did they have a "urgent toilet" need? Been there---done that :)

First, we are talking about someone we know here; @Joe Goodxrvn, and I doubt that he would not have the proper tag displayed. Second, there is no valid excuse for parking in a cross-hatched access area.

Second-guessing this situation is “out of bounds” in my book.

TJ

Seriously?? I was just looking for reasons why they would do that. NOT justifying their actions--just having a discussion..you know those actually can exist right? Debates don't have to be argumentative and reasonable people can discuss opposing opinions, no matter who they are, or what the situation is.

Of course, all parties have to be reasonable.

Maybe the were late for a Nail or Hair appt.?

Hoarders

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back