• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Subwoofer Location - 2024 DS4369

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Found the sub.. no controls on it to make any adjustments in crossover or level.. it appears its connected to an amp.. any idea if the amp has any controls on it??
Your best bet is find the make/model of the sub and go find the manual for it.

I had my dash radio setup, sub, and amp all redone (and speakers by myself) to significantly improve that situation. Moral is there may be an amp which is above the accelerator in my coach and you can check for a blown fuse on that.

If you can, try bluetoothing in music such as from Apple Music, Spotify, etc. and that's a better test of the subwoofer at least on mine. My dash radio SiriusXM doesn't do so well for the subwoofer testing.

Thanks, I have tried a few different "quality" sources of music and I will have to wait on the information from Riverpark since Newgle shows a different sub that should be in the DS...

For reference, I not only utilized the FM tuner, but baselined it off of the low frequency capabilities of the system we had in our 2021 Newmar SuperStar.. I also injected signal direct via apple car play as well as using the low level inputs on the core.

Kevin.. this one is for you.. since your "Quality" filter doesnt seem to be working this morning! 🤓 Now to the subject of music selection utilized for this testing/tuning.
ZZ Top - Tush
Eagles - Hotel California
Kansas - Carry On Wayward Son

Thanks, I have tried a few different "quality" sources of music and I will have to wait on the information from Riverpark since Newgle shows a different sub that should be in the DS...

For reference, I not only utilized the FM tuner, but baselined it off of the low frequency capabilities of the system we had in our 2021 Newmar SuperStar.. I also injected signal direct via apple car play as well as using the low level inputs on the core.

Kevin.. this one is for you.. since your "Quality" filter doesnt seem to be working this morning! 🤓 Now to the subject of music selection utilized for this testing/tuning.
ZZ Top - Tush
Eagles - Hotel California
Kansas - Carry On Wayward Son
Don't know for sure but from what I can tell in the getto! Rap is the best for testing sub woofers!!!😉

Being a sound engineer and a member of the recording academy for 15 years, I have to disagree with that one lol

Being a sound engineer and a member of the recording academy for 15 years, I have to disagree with that one lol
Not really my cup of tea! My radio gets tuned to mystery type channels. Even at that seldom turned on! Quite, and nature, is my thing!!! Bet you had a hard time figuring that out!

If you listen to Crazy by Patsy Cline. the upright bass in that recording has incredible tone... engineers today dont get it... they are just trying to make recordings as loud as possible and forget about dynamics!!

I emailed Riverpark... asking for more information.. will let you know what I find out! even at max setting on the Xite interface, the sub is barely putting out anything..
@GUS2000 ... please report back what they say. After you started this thread, I am now wondering if my system is at 100%. Am looking for that Patsy Cline song to give it a test listen!

FLSteve :)

will do!!

I say this as a loyal Newmar guy (signature) Newmar audio leaves a lot to be desired. Very underwhelming
Good luck

Latest resources

Back