• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Tip T-MOBILE and PEPLINK BUNDLE!!

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Not trying to be dense here, but do I ask for the Pepwave compatible plan?? I looked on their website, and only see a 50g for $50 on the prepaid side, and no data only on the business side that I could find.

Any plan will work in a pepwave, phone, tablet, etc. But you ideally want something a tablet uses, i.e. no voice functionality needed. So a "hotspot" or "tablet" plan is typically what you'll go for. No need to mention, nor would I, a Pepwave. It will likely cause your cell store clerk to spontaneously combust. Just tell them it's for an iPad and that should work.

Hi Neal, that most any sim should work in the pepwave I agree with unless it is locked to a specific modem/router imei. What I am trying to determine is the 100g for $50 plan still available?? I have checked everywhere on the T-Mobile site I can find and the max data plan I see is a 50g for $50. In the press release from Pepwave linked in the top of the thread though it indicated it was a T-Mobile Business product, that was why I was wondering if anyone knew if a business reseller might still be offering it?

I just waltzed into a store and got it without issue.

Latest resources

Back