Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

mpizzola

RVF Newbee
Hello all. It's my first time posting and I also have the question up over in irv2.com. What I'm looking for is the possible location for the time delay relay in my 1994 Southwind 35P on an F53 chassis.

This relay is part of the intellitec ECC system and should have some 115 VAC romex running to it. I believe it is wired in between the front rooftop AC breaker (#2) and the unit itself.

I'm at my wits end trying to find this darn thing. Help!!!

Matt

Would you like to tell us the reason you're looking for it?

It’s my belief it is preventing 115 VAC from getting to the front A/C. Do you have an idea where it might be located?

No! I have no idea, nor do I understand why it would have one. It is my understanding a time delay is in the transfer switch for the generator.

My bego had a switch for the front/back A/C above the???stove? Nothing automated about it. That was a 1994.

Disregard. Found it.
No! I have no idea, nor do I understand why it would have one. It is my understanding a time delay is in the transfer switch for the generator.

My bego had a switch for the front/back A/C above the???stove? Nothing automated about it. That was a 1994.
Although I found it, it affects the rear AC on mine. Not the front. So it would then seem I somehow have a break in the line. Don’t see how that’s possible but if it’s a straight run between the breaker and the A/C then that’s what I’m seeing.

You know! I would be up on the roof checking junction boxes in the ac after I made sure all breakers were good! You know all the typical troubleshooting routines. Might pull out my dusty signal tracer.

Probably about an hour at best, then I would go as deep as the owner wanted me to.

For myself I am sitting in front of a swamp cooler in the desert south west! I don't get excited about A/C. I took mine off the roof so more solar would fit. I feel your pain, but after you have done your troubleshooting, someone else will have to take the rains on this one.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back