• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Time for a new Keurig

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Well, the new Keurig I'm not so thrilled with, at least the fit with the RV. The new one appears to be slightly taller which means when under the overhead cabinets I cannot open it enough to get a pod in and closed without causing a conflict between all these extra needles and the pod. So now I have to pull the Keurig out so it clears the cabinets to use. Not a big deal, but was nice to just reach in to the Keurig to use in place. I'll see how things go this trip but may put the old Keurig back in the RV after this and use the new one elsewhere.

We have used a single serve Keurig for several years in the fifth wheel and now the Concord. Small takes up little space, you put water in each time you brew a cup no reservoir.

We have used a single serve Keurig for several years in the fifth wheel and now the Concord. Small takes up little space, you put water in each time you brew a cup no reservoir.
A variation of that (we had a single serve, but failed after a couple years), is their slimline version, which isn't much bigger than the single serve, and like the single serve, there is no internal reservoir, but rather than only filling one cup worth at a time, it has something like a small 20ounce tank on the back. Otherwise, functions just like the single cup one.

We picked up this one and it works well.

Does kcup as well as original Nespresso pods.

Do have to pull it out from under the cabinets if I want espresso but for kcup it works under.

Instant Pot Dual Pod Plus 3-in-1,... Amazon product ASIN B096BJJ1FG

This is the way.

AFCB4407-9F9B-4B19-BEF5-F3C00DC5CBD5.jpeg

Man you folks got me curious. I cannot wait til morning. I will try the 6 oz. tonight.

Little Keurig for the rig, big one for S&B.

6 oz. smells more like coffee when being dispensed. And yes, to me it tastes better. Man you folks sure know how to spend my money - two 6 oz. instead of one 8 oz. Well, I guess we only live once.

The next time I find an electric expresso maker at goodwill I'm going to see if that will work for me! At the moment I use a stove top expresso maker. I'm more clumsy than I used to be! I see an accident waiting to happen with your unit.

The next time I find an electric expresso maker at goodwill I'm going to see if that will work for me! At the moment I use a stove top expresso maker. I'm more clumsy than I used to be! I see an accident waiting to happen with your unit.

Why do you think it’s an accident waiting to happen? This is the second one we’ve had. The first one lasted about five years of multiple daily uses. We use an electric milk frothed instead of the espresso machine.

Why do you think it’s an accident waiting to happen? This is the second one we’ve had. The first one lasted about five years of multiple daily uses. We use an electric milk frothed instead of the espresso machine.
Well because I don't worry about level, I have very little counter space, had a pour over systems, had French presses. When I am on the road I use the hood of my truck as a table. So if it can break I will do it. Bottom line, I see an accident waiting to happen!

Well because I don't worry about level, I have very little counter space, had a pour over systems, had French presses. When I am on the road I use the hood of my truck as a table. So if it can break I will do it. Bottom line, I see an accident waiting to happen!

The espresso machine is on the counter at home. On the road, I use pourover only.

Latest resources

Back